Xiaomi has announced their newest mid-range smartphone, the Redmi Note 7, in China.
The device features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, Snapdragon 660 AIE processor, 4GB RAM, 48MP + 5MP rear camera, 13MP front camera, and 4,000mAh battery. On the back part, the “Redmi by Xiaomi” logo indicates that Redmi is now a sub-brand of Xiaomi as mentioned in our earlier report.
Here are the prices of each variant of the Redmi Note 7
- 3GB + 32GB – CNY 999 (~PHP 7,675)
- 4GB + 64GB – CNY 1,199 (~PHP 9,211)
- 6GB + 64GB – CNY 1,399 (~PHP 10,748)
Redmi Note 7 specs:
- 6.3″ 19.5:9 Full HD+ display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB storage
- 48MP + 5MP dual rear cameras
- 13MP front camera
- USB Type-C
- 3.5mm audio port
- 4,000mAh battery