Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is one of the most talked-about mobile games in the country and you can see people playing the game almost everywhere as long as there’s a good internet connection. But what if you want to play it on your PC where you can enjoy it on a big screen, how do you do it? Well, this guide is for you.
There are many emulators for Windows but the developers of Ragnarok Mobile (ROM) made two that you can use specifically for the game. You can visit ROM’s official website here to download.
Nox App Player
Nox is one of the most popular emulators that I know even before playing ROM. You can do a lot of things with this emulator and it does not disappoint.
1) After going to ROM’s official website, just click the NoxPlayer button found floating at the bottom section of the page. From there, you will be redirected to another page with a series of instructions on how to download and use the emulator.
2) Download the NoxPlayer by clicking on the “Click to download NoxPlayer”
3) Install the emulator after the download finishes.
4) Open the emulator and finish the setup. Android Emulators work similar to Android smartphones so you can easily navigate to the Google Play Store.
6.) Log-in your google account and search for the Ragnarok M: Eternal Love mobile app.
7.) Download and install the game and voila! You can now play ROM in your PC!
MuMu emulator is basically the same with Nox, however, downloading the app directly on ROM’s website will automatically install ROM and it’s the only game that you can play there. If you don’t have any problems with that, then feel free to go with this one instead.
Since I prefer using Nox, here are some tips that you can do when using this emulator while playing ROM.
- You can press the “Esc” button which also functions as the “back” button of smartphones in the game.
- If you have a mouse scroll wheel, you can use it to scroll throughout your inventory slot or other scrollable windows in the game. Be wary, however, that it also serves as a single click button at times so you might accidentally use an item while doing this.
- Nox has a lot of functionalities that you can use. From Macro Keys to screen recording, they have it. But the most useful one for me when playing ROM is that you can map keyboard buttons in the game. You can simply assign any keyboard letter to activate a Butterfly Wings, open inventory, open skills, and even use the skills.
So that’s about it. You can use other emulators like Bluestacks or MEmu but let’s stick with these two first. I hope this makes your lives a bit easier when playing ROM. Be sure to check out the leveling guide that I made here in case you don’t know where to start. If you have any recommendations and other insightful ideas or just want to help your fellow players, feel free to comment below.